BPC Course Content
About the Application
- Introduction to BPC 10.0 and overview on Components and interfaces.
Configuration or modelling
- Technical architecture of BPC
- BPC Admin interface navigations and terminology comparison with BI.
- Creating Environments
- Creating Dimensions
- Creating models
- BPC Security model and objects
EPM Add in
- Creating EPM Add in connection
- Features of EPM Add in Ribbon
- Default values for Dimensions with the EPM Context bar
- Build a sample report
- Creation of Transformation files, Conversion files and Data manager packages
- Flat file data upload and BW data upload into BPC.
- Loading Master data attributes and hierarchies and also transaction data.
Reporting and Analysis in SAP BPC
- Developing reports using dynamic templates
- Developing reports using EPM functions
- Developing reports using EPM retrieve data function
- Developing EPM Static report
- Developing Customized report
- Developing reports using new API
Planning in SAP BPC
- Standard templates for input forms
- Developing a brand new input form
- Using the EPM Save function
- Submitting Comments for the future reference.
- Creating Basic Logic scripts and online execution
- Creating logic scripts and Central execution
- Defining logic scripts for allocation
- Integrating Scripts and ABAP.
- Member formulas.
- Business process flows for planning
- Validating master data,
- Adding and removing properties in a dimension
- Configuring Audits
- Configuring Work Status
- Explaining transports
- Steps in Consolidation
- Business rules
- Consolidation of investments